School Growth Project

                                            

 

SOUTH AUCKLAND SDA PRIMARY SCHOOL GROWTH PROJECT

AUGUST 2014

 

WHAT IS THIS PROJECT?

Our school is experiencing unprecedented growth and needs to increase the number of learning spaces to accommodate a roll increase.  Currently we have a large waiting list of students whose families’ value, and are determined to secure for their children quality Christian Adventist education at this school.  This will require 4-6 additional classrooms in the very near future; and the financial support and commitment of our school community, the North New Zealand Conference, the Association of SDA schools, the North New Zealand Executive Committee and the Ministry of Education.

 

WHO IS SUPPORTING THIS?

Members of the school Board have independently committed to explore and gauge the commitment of others towards supporting this important project to offer modern learning environments and ‘fit-for-purpose’ facilities to deliver Christian educational excellence to the growing waiting list.

 

WHAT WILL IT COST?

We are not taking money yet, all we need right now is a pledge of commitment to contribute to raising a total of $180,000 (approximately 15%) from the school community, supporters and Conference.  Once the roll increase is approved we hope that the Ministry of Education will commit to the other 85% of the costs.

 

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Please indicate your willingness to support this project through time, contributions or cash donations. If you have any ideas as to how we can raise the money in a short space of time we welcome your ideas.

 

WHEN DO WE NEED TO KNOW BY?

The next decision time is Friday 29th August 2014 so we ask for your indications, pledges and ideas by Thursday 28 August 5 pm.

 

WHO DO I CONTACT?

Contact the person who gave you this flyer or spoke to you about the project or contact:

 

Metua Bates

E: m.bates@hpa.org.nz

M: 0212702407

Board of   Trustees

Paul Biggs

E: paulb@sthaucksda.school.nz

School   Administration Manager